Location: NUVALI, Barangay Canlubang, Laguna
Soliento is right in the midst of NUVALI’s sustainable urban landscape. It is a few minutes away from NUVALI’s flourishing commercial centers, educational institutions, leisure facilities and amenities.
Its location at Barangay Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna, provides an idyllic residential setting framed by the views of Tagaytay Ridge and Mt. Makiling, as well as the Canlubang Golf and Country Club in some portions of the village.
The project will be accessible through NUVALI Vesta through the Evoliving Parkway extension and a bridge that connects Aurora and Vesta. Soliento is directly beside Luscara.
Set in the heart of NUVALI, its prime location is conveniently close to a number of establishments:
• De La Salle Canlubang
• Don Bosco
• St. Scholastica’s College – Westgrove
• Xavier School
• Paseo de Sta. Rosa
• Alabang Town Center
• Festival Mall
• SM Southmall
• Nuvali Shopping Center
• Asian Hospital
• South Luzon Hospital and Medical Center
• Montecito Chapel
• St. Benedict Church – Westgrove
Golf Courses and Country Clubs
• Ayala Greenfield Estates
• The Country Club
• Canlubang Golf & Country Club
• Santa Elena
Soliento is a 66-hectare community bringing together expansive parks and lush pocket neighborhoods landscaped organically just the way nature intended, 50 percent of the development is devoted to open spaces, including 17 hectares solely for parks.
Clustered into intimate park enclaves, residential lots are carefully arranged promising views of the outdoors and the continuous flow of fresh air. Serving as the perfect backdrop for cultivating deeper relationships with family and friends.
Project completion: 4th Quarter 2017
Project developer: Ayala Land, Inc.
HLURB LTS 25648
• Approximately 66 hectares gross land area.
• Located between Banias and Cauang-Cauang rivers. The Banias River and Cauang-cauang River are approximately 25-30 and 30-35 meters high, respectively, from the river bed to the top bank.
• The development is within the vicinity of Canlubang Golf and Country Club.
• Soliento offers stunning views of the Tagaytay ridge.
• General terrain is composed of an interesting mix of undulating (south portion) and flat terrain (north portion).
• Elevation is around
Exclusive Pocket Neighborhood Experience
Soliento is designed to provide recreation, inspiration, and essential respite from the city’s blare and bustle. Its pocket neighborhoods promote a solid community of families and neighbor friends. Low Density Development
• Each courtyard neighborhood consists of an average of 15 lots.
• Lot size range: Approx. 600 – 1,500 sqm.
• Modal lot range: Approx. 600 – 700 sqm.
• Density: Approx. 7 homes per hectare.
Bathed in the warmth of breezy afternoons.
Designed to highlight the land’s natural beauty, Soliento’s amenities provide the perfect opportunity for nurturing active and sustainable lifestyles. Bringing people together—an expansive park environment for leisure, sports, and socials invigorating residents to immerse in the outdoors.
- Multi-purpose field
- Social hall
- Fitness area
- Swimming pool
- Indoor playground
- Multi-purpose court
Soliento Lot Plans
Inquire about Soliento
For more information, reservation, computation and site viewing schedule, please contact: