The metro’s gateway to the Northeast
Situated where Quezon City, Caloocan, and Bulacan converge, Altaraza Town Center holds endless promise for business and commerce. In the development’s proximity is modern infrastructure and landmarks.
San Jose del Monte is easily accessible with a direct connection to NLEX and can be reached by all types of vehicles through Quirino Highway. In the future, it will be less than 10 minutes away from the upcoming MRT 7.
Vibrant city living meets community charm in Ayala Land’s first township development in Bulacan — ALTARAZA TOWN CENTER.
ALTARAZA Town Center is San Jose del Monte’s newest mixed-use development where people can find the perfect mix between modern city living and the town’s proud traditions. Altaraza Town Center is envisioned to become Bulacan’s brightest spot for modern suburban living, offering new concepts for residents and businesses alike.
Where people, nature, and economy thrive
Altaraza Town Center features a select mix of uses that are community-centric, that will feature a Central Plaza for gatherings and celebrations. Commercial lots provide a platform for businesses to flourish. It offers retail that will bring everyday conveniences and services to the community, as well as, fresh dining and shopping options. It will be home to two of Ayala Land’s Residential Brands – Avida and Amaia providing a place to nurture growing families. The whole community will be complemented by a one-stop 100-bed healthcare facility and one of the country’s prestigious educational institution, Colegio San Agustin. Set in Sierra Madre’s gently rolling slopes, it has the perfect backdrop for a neighborhood to grow and ensure a healthy environment for families.
- The first mixed-use masterplanned community in SJDM Bulacan
- Livability and Environment: Complete mix of city conveniences yet still surrounded by a natural setting (parks with century-old trees and views of Sierra Madre)
- Retail promenade in Superblock
- Consideration to the community & environment:
- Features a 7K-sqm Central Plaza and 5-ha. “rain garden” to encourage interaction and a sense of community
- Environmentally sensitive planning principles
- Pedestrian-oriented development
Inquire about Altaraza Commercial Lots
For more information, reservation, computation and site viewing schedule, please contact: